Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Wow, man!

Obviously, your mic and all weren't the best, but you've got some really good timing and writing! Let me know if you ever want to do something together, man! :D

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Hah!

I love your DBZ stuff, man! I've been wanting to voice in something with you, but you never wanted to. :(

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Awesome.

Anyone who downvotes this cartoon is an ignorant piece of shit. This is a helpful review, kthnx bai.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Zero Stars For Coders Who Give Zero Fucks

NOTE: I did the voices on this abortion.

If the game isn't finished, why put it up? Seriously. This shit has so many bugs that I'm thinking about calling Terminex to fumigate it twice.

This game had every reason to be as successful as Toss the Turtle, but yet you vanish only to come back OVER A YEAR LATER to post it unfinished. Gonzossm did his part - busting his ass on all that artwork. Hell, I did my own small part in providing voices that I would've been more than happy to redo in much higher quality. But, you... You had to put it up with your part STILL unfinished. Well, good job - This shit is useless now.

Newgrounds, this guy left us hanging by our nuts for over a fucking year only to put up an unfinished game. Thus, BLAM THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

SH - Standin' By Yourself SH - Standin' By Yourself

Wow.

All your work is incredible. Very nice!

You should look into some old Janko Nilovic pieces to work with. I think it would suit you VERY well and I'd really love it if you gave one a shot. "Roses and Revolvers" comes to mind. He's got quite a few others. Let me know if you want some actual files; I've got them.

NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq

Gasmasq

Gasmasq wins yet again. Ugh.

Way to screw the pooch, Self. :/

NGHH'11 - Murdaa vs Ockeroid NGHH'11 - Murdaa vs Ockeroid

Murdaa

Ockeroid was out-flowed, to put it simply.

100% Pretty Cool! 100% Pretty Cool!

Hell yes.