SH - Standin' By Yourself SH - Standin' By Yourself

Wow.

All your work is incredible. Very nice!

You should look into some old Janko Nilovic pieces to work with. I think it would suit you VERY well and I'd really love it if you gave one a shot. "Roses and Revolvers" comes to mind. He's got quite a few others. Let me know if you want some actual files; I've got them.

NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq

Gasmasq

Gasmasq wins yet again. Ugh.

Way to screw the pooch, Self. :/

NGHH'11 - Murdaa vs Ockeroid NGHH'11 - Murdaa vs Ockeroid

Murdaa

Ockeroid was out-flowed, to put it simply.

NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve

Self Wins

Both did very well, but Self was just too smooth for Steve.

Steve should spend more time working on his flow because I wouldn't mind hearing the rematch.

NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull

MaDFLeX wins, but WTF?

Eminem Lite vs. SouljaBluh? Jesus.

NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch

glitch

Ouch. QSik got raped and I almost felt bad.

NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus

Nimbus Wins

Very good work from both of you - Both went hard. But, Nimbus simply overpowered PiG.

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive

Cynic - By a Quantum Leap

The bookworm may have gotten Honor Roll, but he didn't get laid for a reason - Everything he said sounded horribly awkward. Also, instead of dropping the big words just because you can, try making something worthwhile out them... Y'know... Like a clever wordsmith is supposed to do. Silly trogladyte.

NGHH'11 - Gasmasq vs ICON NGHH'11 - Gasmasq vs ICON

ICON; Barely

This was very close, but in a strange way - I'll explain that in a bit. The reason I picked ICON over Gasmasq is because his delivery was better. I know that might seem stupid to some of you, but Gasmasq's style/delivery wasn't even close.

Now, Gasmasq DID have better content, but what good is that if its delivered without any charisma to match? Having charisma is a major part of being an MC - Honestly, how could you be a Master of Ceremonies without it?

This is NOT simply Delivery vs. Content - Every MC and every rap has to have multiple facets. ICON had delivery and charisma in fuckin' spades while his content was -enough- considering what both guys had to go by. As for Gasmasq, he really did have all the right ideas, but he couldn't move this listener with a forklift.